Sunday, October 30, 2005

Evangelism and Israel

I found the luncheon very interesting, especially Rabbi Dauermann's ideas. Having spent some time with him, I have great respect for him and his ideas, and I think some of his concepts are great. I didn't wuite understand everything he had to say. My NT2 professor asked us, "Was Paul tryign to elimate, replace, or reform Judaism?" After thinking about that question for the last year and a half, I think that it is true that Jesus cam to reform/fulfill Judaism, which would make us Jews, ...reformed Jews, I guess. No, how about "fulfilled Jews." I am interested ot hear more about his thoughts on Jewish evangelism and the need to change the way we view Jews in contrast to the way we view and deal with Gentiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home